Work for the Y and get a free membership
MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
How can I make a difference?
- Make a positive, lasting impact on the lives of children, adults and families.
- Put your talents and passions to work for the Y.
- Work for one of the nation's leading nonprofits recognized in over 10,000 communities nationwide.
- Nurture the potential of children, improve health and help our neighbors.
What’s in it for you?
- Free membership
- Program Discounts
- Values-centered work environment (caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility)
- Generous retirement contribution options
- Advancement opportunities available across 9 locations and a nationwide network of YMCAs
Career Opportunities available throughout our nine branches
|Arts & Humanities
For a list of our current job openings, search by keywords or click on the branch of your choice.
Please send all applications to the attention of the branch HR Coordinator.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY - The YMCA of the Brandywine Valley considers candidates for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or other protected classification and in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.